6-9 months maternity contract
Salary negotiable (pro rata)
Location: currently remote, moving to central Bristol when allowed
At Mr B & Friends, we’ve seen our brand strategy and creative work become stronger in lockdown than ever before, with a team that has shown unbelievable self-motivation and brilliant creativity. This has given us real confidence for the future – it’s time to build on our momentum.
We’re looking for a senior brand designer with the same drive to do even better work this year. At our heart, we’re a brand design agency, but in this rich media world, you may also be asked to craft a website, create a marketing campaign or design a video, because brand experience doesn’t stop at brand guidelines.
What matters most for this role:
- A really strong track record in brand identity design, with experience and understanding of the role of brand strategy and how to bring it to life in powerfully creative brands
- The confidence and business acumen to be lead projects, and work with clients at board level
- A strong team player, able to direct other creatives in an inspiring and supportive manner
- The flexibility to turn your hand to anything you’re asked, pitching in to help your colleagues without being restricted by your job title
What will make you stand out:
- Experience in UX design, translating business challenges into exceptional digital experiences and/or
- Animation capabilities, using After Effects to bring your brand ideas to life in motion graphics.
You’ll be part of a team of ten creatives, and, as a contractor, will receive all the benefits that our full-time colleagues enjoy, including holiday pay, staff socials, flexible working and a host of other employee benefits.
To apply, send your CV and portfolio to Kate Gorringe, Creative Director, at email@example.com